Office Cleaning Checklist
Properly maintained and well-kept offices are important for its growth and expansion. While well-organized office spaces improve productivity among employees, the clean and hygienic spaces cuts down drastically on absenteeism and loss of man-hours. Impeccably clean offices also help create that positive impression on clients.
While cleaning chores may appear to be a DIY task, hiring professionals for office cleaning in Melbourne is much more convenient. Not only does it spare your valuable time, it gives your property a sparkling look.
But before you finalize and appoint professionals for cleaning services in Melbourne, preparing an extensive office cleaning checklist is of paramount importance. Your checklist will not only help you grab a customized cleaning deal, but also help you negotiate costs and cleaning service frequency – daily, weekly or monthly.
Checklist for Office Cleaning
Depending upon the size of the office, the professional cleaners may be hired for varied jobs. Each job however, requires to be undertaken on a different frequency – daily, weekly or monthly.
Daily cleaning needs basically ensures a spotless and well organized setup every time. Some daily cleaning jobs may be required to be executed more than once a day, depending upon the usability and footfall. The cleaning chores that require daily attention are:
- Empty litter cans and waste receptacles
- Replace garbage liners
- Clean the pantry
- Wash and clean the toilets. Use disinfectants generously.
- Clean toilet doors and mirrors.
- Dust chairs, desks and other office furniture
- Broom and clean the floors
- Mop the floor with a disinfectant.
- Organize and clean the reception area, common lounge and conference rooms.
- Clean the glass entry door off hand stains.
- Pick garbage and waste papers from each workspace or cubical.
- Organize the entire set-up.
Weekly cleaning jobs help solidify that positive impression. Things that require to the cleaned and organized on a weekly basis include:
- Vacuuming carpets and mats
- Clean wall hangings and other pieces of decoration
- Remove cobwebs and clean walls
- Polish and wipe clean brass items and hand rails.
- Clean and polish basins.
- Upholstery cleaning
- Clean curtains and blinds.
Besides the daily and weekly cleaning chores, there are still others that require overhauling and uplifting on monthly basis. The monthly clean primarily concentrates on disinfecting the entire unit. Disinfecting surfaces cuts down on incidence of spread of cold and flu viruses. This helps reduce loss of man-hours and downtime for company employees. Things that require monthly upgrading are:
- Spray and disinfect the entire set-up
- Cleaning of ceiling and chandeliers
- Vent and duct cleaning
- Thoroughly disinfecting the vents and ducts
- Disinfecting electronic equipment like computer systems, keyboards, printers, etc.
Entrusting office cleaning needs to professional cleaning companies can help you maintain a happier and healthier workplace. What will also help eleviate the cleaning problem is Renting your office space. What better place than Shared Space
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com